Greetings one and all…what a beautiful morning :)
[Please excuse my chipperness (my new word for the day)...I am enjoying my morning coffee]
I wanted to let you know of a project my wife and I are working on. We have started an adoption blog called Adopted as an Heir. I wanted to have a central place for adoption related content instead of it getting lost in the shuffle with everything I write about here.
Our goal for this new blog is:
(1) To share what we have learned along our adoption journey.
(2) To share resources we have found helpful.
(3) To share how we have grown closer together.
(4) To share how we have grown closer to God.
(5) To educate
(6) To encourage
(7) And…whatever else God reveals to us in our journey. The door is wide open.
I have written a few posts here already about our adoption journey (If you go to the “My Adoption Story” page above you can quickly find those posts). I (along with my wife) will be writing adoption related content on our new blog but you may still find adoption related posts here from time to time.
So feel free to stop by our new sight and share it with others. We are still learning and growing and we are by no means experts. My wife and I are just a couple of God’s children stumbling along in this process and seeing God’s blessings along the way.
I hope you enjoy :)
The pastor -|—